ecoMVMNT cares about how a product is made and what happens to it after the customer disposes of it. Why? Our customers are very eco-conscious and want to make informed product purchases that will make a positive difference to our environment.
ecoMVMNT has a results-based process for evaluating a company’s product which will determine the positive effects that their product has on the environment. Before ecoMVMNT approves the sale of an eco-product, it must have the majority of the following eco-benefits in order to receive our Environmental Seal of Approval:
- Proudly Canadian, or locally sourced (when possible)
- Successful sample testing
- Environmental research, case studies, eco-certifications supporting the positive eco-results of their product
- During the manufacturing process to consumer purchasing product, during and after the customer no longer has use for the product – compostable, recycling, sustainability
- Retail price competitive
- Green Company – zero-waste, renewable energy efficient, greenhouse gas emission reduction