Briiv's Pros Over Dyson
- Briiv is made from 90% natural materials, including a bio-plastic base. Dyson is made from plastic and their HEPA filters are harmful to the environment as they contain plastic and adhesives.
- Briiv's filters are compostable. Dyson’s filters are not compostable, cannot be recycled, and add to landfill.
- Briiv only runs on 5W so it is extremely energy efficient to run. Dyson is 63W and 12.6 times higher in energy consumption.
- Briiv's annual filter bundler replacement is under $80 CAD. Dyson's filter replacement is between $100 and $150 as the filters need to be changed every 3 to 6 depending on usage.
- Briiv has won multiple international design awards
- Briiv is "B Corp Certified". Dyson is not.