Power-Assist Electric Mountain E-Bike
Designed in Canada and built for the classic mountain bike enthusiast. The Emmo Monta collection is capable of taking you farther to wherever your adventure may lead you. With less effort and less time needed, biking has never been easier.
- Removable Battery & Travel Range: 30 km (48V/10Ah Li); 42 km (48V/15Ah Li); 60 km (48V/21Ah Li); Up to 120 km with power-assistance
- Battery: 3-10 Hours Charging Time & Removeable
- Motor: 500W Continuously Hub Motor
- Gear: Shimano MF-TZ500-7 (7 Speed, Mega Range 14-34T Cassette)
- Riding Modes: 5 levels of Pedal-Assist; Thumb Throttle Power
- Climbing Angle: 25 Degrees
- Display: TFT colorful LCD Back-Lighted Speedometer
- Lights and Signals: LED Headlight, LED Tail Light, LED Brake Light
- Front & Rear Tires: 26"x2.1" Tubed Tire
- Wheel Size: 26" Mag 6-Spoke Wheel
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brake (Front and Rear)
- Storage: Rear Rack(included)
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 29.5 kg / 65 lb (includes battery)
- Load Capacity: 115 kg / 260 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- ecoMVMNT's Commitment: 2% of the sale of each Emmo product will be donated to the charitable organization, Environmental Defence, to dramatically reduce climate pollution in Canada and around the world.
Shipping To Home Address - Includes Assembly!
Before shipping, your new Emmo E-Bike will be fully assembled including Pre-Delivery Inspection. We will contact you to arrange a delivery time and when you receive your new E-Bike all you have to do is get on it and e-ride it! Don't forget to read the instructions and safety rules.
Instructions & Manual
For assembly-operation instructions, battery & charger care, maintenance tips, and warranty click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.