All Terrain E-Bike Series
Proudly Canadian, the E-Wild series has incredible traction thanks to the 26"x4.0" Fat Tires. Stability and comfort when conquering sand, snow, dirt, gravel, and any rough terrains, including city potholes and streetcar tracks. The on-demand throttle and multiple pedal-assist levels can be tailored to various preference riding conditions. Get on your Emmo E-Wild, explore the Wild and enjoy the limitless fun.
- Removable Battery & Travel Range: 30 km(48V/10Ah Li); 42 km(48V/15Ah Li); 60 km(48V/21Ah Li); Up to 120 km with power-assistance
- Battery: 3-10 Hours Charging Time & Removeable
- Motor: Peak 750W Geared Hub Motor
- Gear: Shimano MF-TZ500-7 (7 Speed, Mega Range 14-34T Cassette)
- Riding Modes: 5 levels of Pedal-Assist; Thumb Throttle Power
- Climbing Angle: 25 Degrees
- Display: LCD Back-Lighted Speedometer
- Lights and Signals: LED Headlight, LED Rear Flasher, Electric Horn
- Front & Rear Tires: 26"x4"" Tubed Tire
- Wheel Size: 26" Spoke Wheel
- Brakes: Mechanical Disk Brakes - Front & Rear
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Storage: Free Rear Rack; Optional Front Rack
- Net Weight: 45 kg / 99 lb (includes battery)
- Load Capacity: 140 kg / 310 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- ecoMVMNT's Commitment: 2% of the sale of each Emmo product will be donated to the charitable organization, Environmental Defence, to dramatically reduce climate pollution in Canada and around the world.
Shipping To Home Address - Includes Assembly!
Before shipping, your new Emmo E-Bike will be fully assembled including Pre-Delivery Inspection. We will contact you to arrange a delivery time and when you receive your new E-Bike all you have to do is get on it and e-ride it! Don't forget to read the instructions and safety rules.
Instructions & Manual
For assembly-operation instructions, battery & charger care, maintenance tips, and warranty click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.